So, I know I'm becoming one of those parents who can't seem to stop showing their babies off, but I actually think this one TRULY worth posting. I was in the bathroom doing my hair the other day, and I could hear the girls playing out in the living room. There was this hilarious belly-laugh, that I was certain was Ashlin so I went out to see what was so funny. Instead of finding Ash laughing, this is what I found:
This is the hardest I've EVER heard Jamison laugh! He just LOVES Kenzi. I think it's so cute that she takes such good care of him at such a young age. She just takes charge of the younger kids when I'm not right there, and she's really quite good at it. I can't wait till they are all a little bit older and can play together. I can tell that they're all going to be best friends!
2 comments:
That is so cute! What a cute blog! Thanks for inviting me to view it. You're welcome to check mine out too: http://www.barlowclan.blogspot.com
Now THAT is worth seeing. How cute!
Post a Comment