Trev is still working at Walgreens, and it's still an awesome company to work for. He'll be getting a promotion here in the next couple months, so he's working harder than ever. He's one of the primary teachers for the 10 and 11 year old boys at church, and we've been lucky enough to finally have him come to church with us at least twice a month now. Yay! Church is SO much harder with the three kiddos and no Daddy.
Kenzi is going to a new preschool this year where most of the kids in our neighborhood go. She has fun, but it's nowhere near as advanced as the last place was, so I think she's a little bored. She started dancing at a local studio in town and LIVES to go each week. Seriously, she asks me every night before bed if she has ballet the next morning. We're getting excited for her to start modeling. A place called The Princess Dress wants to use her as a model for their website and catalogue. Kenzi's the little mommy in the house. She gets Ashlin and herself a bowl of cereal and milk every morning, puts Jamie in his high chair, gets a bib on him, and feeds him too. She can clean the entire upstairs by herself - even when it's a disaster. I can't believe how grown up she is.

Ashlin is attending the preschool where Kenz went last year. She loves school! She's learning fast, and loves playing with her new friends. I LOVE the school. Seriously, I'm more impressed with the teacher every day. Ash is in nursery at church still and gets excited to go each week. She asks me if we can skip sacrament and just go to the nursery room. She's still hilarious and loves to make us all laugh. Her latest joke was when she was saying a prayer and said "we thank thee for Peter Pan, and please bless that we can have pizza for dinner tomorrow." Then she giggled and looked at me.
Jamison has grown up SO much in the last month. He says full sentences. Here are some of his favorites:
"Mom? Um, I....." and then he finishes with whatever he wants to say. It's just funny how he starts it.
"I wanna go!"
"Daddy go work! Bye bye!"
"I like it!"
"I want bite!"
"I not like it!"
"I not want it"
"Want bath!"
"Uh oh. I fall!"
"No!"

There's another phrase he says all the time. We're not exactly what he's trying to say, but it basically comes out: "Oh sh*%!" Can't wait till he says that one in nursery! Geez.
He's super independent. He'll go outside and play by himself, then come back in on his own. He pretty much does whatever he feels like.
I'm just staying busy running errands, doing carpools, cleaning, cooking, yadda yadda... the usual. We got super sick there for a while. Strep, then the flu, then colds; it never seemed to end. But now things seem to have calmed down. Although, it's already getting pretty cold up here in Cache Valley and my arthritis is starting to act up. I'm taking a dance class at the same studio Kenz goes to. So far I'm having a ton of fun, but I sure have a lot of catching up to do since I stopped teaching. It's definitely one of those "use it or lose it" things!
Anyway, that's us! Pretty typical, but hey, that's life!
1 comment:
I love your blog. The pictures of your sealing are gorgeous!! I just read about your miracle and was totally in tears. I tell you being a Mom has made me a big bawl baby!
Post a Comment