Yeah, yeah. I know Christmas was kind of a long time ago, but for my own family journal reasons, I thought I'd better get these pictures up before it's even later in the year. I'll just put little captions up rather than a whole long narrative.
The Ward Christmas party was great. Kenzi got to sing with the primary and Trevor sang a solo near the end of the program.


Ashlin had a cute Christmas program at preschool. They sang Jingle Bells and Ash did a great job!

Christmas eve started with our Wessman family party at Aunt Laurie's. The kids all got osh'kosh jammies from Naney, which the love. As usual =)


Then we headed down to Provo to get our matching Peterson family jammies and head to Aunt Roz's Christmas Eve Pajama Party! Pictures courtesy of Miss Heatherlynn Peterson since I forgot to take any ;)


That's what happens when you have 18 people opening hundreds of presents in the same room.

We spent New Year's Eve with Brett and Kira. They were nice enough to let us and Megan and Lloyd crash their party since we had nothing else to do. It was fun!

To say it was freezing would be a huge understatement. It was like 5 degrees. Brinley braved the cold, but my kids watch the fireworks from the car.



It was a great holiday season filled with lots of family and fun!
1 comment:
Glad someone appreciates my photo obsession :)
Post a Comment