Grandma came up a few days before Valentine's Day and bought all the kids a new Valentine's outfit to wear on the holiday. She used to that for my brother and me when we were kids, so it's fun that she's carrying on the tradition!

They were just too cute to not take pictures! Jamison got a cute new red and white shirt, but he wouldn't let me take a picture of him, so this is all I've got.

It was a fun day! Both girls had Valentine's parties at their preschools and brought home lots of candy and other treats. They also brought us cards they'd made for the parents. Kenzi's said: "I love you as much as a waterslide!"
Ashlin's said: "I love you as much as a broken car!" Gee, thanks Ashlin, we love you too.
Trev and I will celebrate our Valentine's Day at the end of the week when we can go away for a night. Grammy also sent a fun Valentine's package through the mail for us with a card and tons of candy! How fun! Kenzi wanted to know how Grammy knows the UPS man, and if she told him how to get to our house. Haha! Fun day!
No comments:
Post a Comment