Thursday, July 14, 2011
Fourth of July Fun!
This year we stayed up here in Cache Valley again for the 4th. There's a lot of awesome things to do up here on the holiday, but because of the new baby, me not feeling the best, and Trevor having to work that night, we didn't do as much as we would have liked. We went to the Hyrum city parade. We got there just as it started - we were lucky Chels and Dave saved us spots.
Instead of staying for free slices of watermelon in the town square, (no, that's not a joke. They seriously do that) we headed home for naptime.
That night we headed out to Chelsea and Dave's place for an awesome barbecue and to watch the fireworks that are lit off from almost directly behind their house. I didn't take many pictures of this like I should have, but here's an awesome pic of Jamison and our friend Jay with matching "orange beards." Of course, Jamison's is made of cheeto dust and creamsicles, but it's funny anyway.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love your kids' outfits! They look so cute!
Post a Comment