My cute friend Sarah is trying to build a photography business up here in Cache Valley. We jumped at the chance to get some great family portraits done! It was FREEEEZING and the kids were miserable! We didn't get a great shot of the whole family, but all the individual shots turned out pretty great, so I'm satisfied. I intend to get another shoot done as soon as it warms up around here!
Update on life:
Trev still works for Walgreens which he enjoys for the most part, and he is about to take his Pharmacy Technician certification test. He is doing great in school with exceptional grades. He expects to be done by next summer! Yay! We co-teach the 16-18 year old Sunday School class at church which is one of our favorite callings ever. He just finished up playing basketball on a city league and hopes to start up again soon.
I'm teaching a ton more classes at Dance Illusion this year and I LOVE it! Dance is just a part of my life.
I'm also building a great business with doTERRA essential oils and I love what I do! I just became certified in giving the AromaTouch Technique massage using the oils and it's amazing.
She is on a competitive team at Dance Illusion and is doing great! She is also competing as a soloist this season (her first competition is next month in St. George!)
Ashlin is still our little sunshine girl. She is always so cheerful and happy! She is doing great in Kindergarten and loves it! She gets sad on weekends when there's no school. She is in tumbling class at Dance Illusion as well as Jazz, tap, and ballet. She loves music and animals can't wait for summer to come. She has just informed me that she will be a dance teacher like me when she grows up.
Jamison turns 4 next week! Whaaaat?? No idea how he got so old so fast. He is doing great in Puddle Jumpers Preschool and has lots of friends (including a couple girls who try to kiss him every day. Great.) He is currently obsessed with Star Wars, which I am okay with. He wants to play sports so bad but everywhere up here requires you to be at least 5 years old, so we just have to hang on for one more year. He just joined Sunbeams at church which couldn't have come any slower in his opinion - he was so over nursery. He is the biggest challenge in my day, and sneaks food from the cupboards which he hides under beds, steals medicine from cabinets and stashes in random places, and is very good as stealing things from the girls that they have hidden in specifically difficult places. Whew!
Jordan is getting so big! He is now 19 months old and turning into a Terrible Two year old way too fast. He has a full mouth of teeth, which looks a little silly in a tiny little head with no hair. He has the whitest blond hair of any of our kids (definitely a Peterson kiddo.) He is super cuddly, which I desperately needed after 3 kids who generally want nothing to do with a hug or kiss from Mom. Jordan is obsessed with books. If he had a whole toy room full of every toy imaginable and there was one book in the middle of the room, he'd go straight for the book and "read" it at least 3 times. He is Mommy's little buddy all day long, but as soon as Daddy gets home from work, it's forget Mommy and spend as much time on Daddy's lap as possible. Such a funny and happy little guy!
Well, that's pretty much life right now. It's busy and crazy, and I'm constantly on the run from one dance class to the next, but we're a one happy family!
I'm hoping to stay updated from now on..... but who knows!
1 comment:
Looks like 2013 has awesome things in store for you family! Such cute pics of your kids! I love when you update keep it up! :)
Post a Comment