With Pictures this time!
(Can someone tell me why blogger will no longer allow me to rearrange my pictures?!?! I hate it even more now!)
Ice skating at Logan park when The Fam came up. The city floods the baseball field and then it freezes over for an old fashioned skating rink like they did way back when.


The babies and I went and warmed up in the car. Jamison had fun crawling around not being confined to his carseat.

We also enjoyed some super delish hot cocoa.

Kenzi had a christmas program at her preschool. She and Shayde did a great job singing and playing chimes!

Jamison on Christmas morning. The rest of the photos I took on that day were actually videos, and I figured no one would care to look at a bunch of our home movies, so this is all you get.

Daddy and Jamie at Chilis when Grammy and Poppa came up to visit.


The whole gang! Well, minus Trina and Megan and Lloyd...sad =(

We spent a few days up in Park City at my parent's condo. We had a blast shopping, skiing, and enjoying each others' company.


Christmas traditions at our house include watching my all time favorite christmas movies: White Christmas with Bing Crosby (*sigh*) and Scrooge with Albert Finney.


And stuffing our faces with chocolates, eggnog, and other ridiculous amounts of Christmas goodies.

Here are the kids with Santa at the Mall in town. Chelsea was the manager there this year, and the kiddos thought it was pretty sweet that Aunt Chelsea works with Santa Clause.

Our cute Christmas stockings hanging by the chimney with care.

Some crafty stuff I did during the holiday season.

The girlies with the best uncle in the world!

And the best Grandma and Grandpa!
(This is at the condo in PC.)

Wow. Well, there you have it. I'm pretty annoyed that it's so out of order. If anyone knows how to change stuff around, let me know because my OCD is making this post into one of my worst nightmares of the century.
1 comment:
Cute pictures! I change mine around by going into HTML mode when I'm posting and in there you can copy and paste the html's for your pictures around... although it is a little confusing still :/ good luck!
Post a Comment