Thursday, February 25, 2010

Happy Birthday Baby J!

I can't believe that my sweet little baby is one year old today!

Wasn't this just a few weeks ago?


He was soooo
tiny
when he was born!

I thought I was only going into labor a few days early. It wasn't until after he was born that we realized he was still almost 4 weeks under-developed!

Oh, how that baby loved to zzzzsleep!zzzz



He is such a little charmer, and with those big blue eyes, who can resist?



He'll do anything for his
Mommy.

Is there a happier or smilier guy around?

I don't think so!


Jamison is a curious little guy.
He loves to watch animals, things, and people.


And what a friendly little kid!


We love our Mr. Jamison so much!!

We know he will go very far in life.

Happy Birthday Jamie!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe he's one! He is so cute!

Steph said...

what a cutie! happy birthday! sorry to hear about your grandpa he looks like a sweet man! im glad you have great memories with him!