Wednesday, February 10, 2010

One Fun Day Trip

Last Saturday, I took the kids for a quick day trip down to Salt Lake so I could go to Leslie's baby shower. Oh, I miss her so much!!!
It was fun to catch up with her. She's going to be having another adorable baby boy! They're naming him Kael. How cute is that!?

These are the things I made for little Kael.
A stool (just for fun... not a time out seat this time. hehe!)


And a collage monogram for his room to match.

They turned out pretty cute. I'm making some for Jamie's room for his b-day too.

Then we headed out to Naney and Grandpa Ernie's for a little afternoon visit. It was so nice to see them. We miss them so much. Grandpa's recovering well from his heart surgery. He's grouchy about not being able to go to AZ to golf, so the doctors have to keep reminding him that he's 88 and just had several surgeries. Ha ha! I love him!

Then we went back to Mom and Dad's where Trev came down and met us after work. Megan and Lloyd brought Braden up and we visited for a while. The babies were quite excited to see each other!


Silly little munchkins!

Later, Trev's mom and dad, Mallory, Danny, Kaye and Sabra joined us. We had a full on barbecue with the two of our families complete with a ping pong tournament. Super fun!

It was lots of fun to see everyone, but as always, all good things must come to an end. I cried as we drove away that night. As much as we love Millville, it's sad to not see our families very often.

It was a long day filled with lots of happiness. Hopefully we'll see everyone again soon!

2 comments:

Leslie said...

it was SO fun to see you! Come back down here soon ok!?

P.S. do I really look that big?

Anonymous said...

Kael is a super cute name. I'm jealous of your Millville residency. I love Cache Valley and my cute cousins live in Millville.