Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thankful Day 4....

Today, (Thanksgiving itself) I am very grateful for...

{{FAMILY}}


This picture is old and doesn't include everyone who is important to us, but it does capture the strength and fun that I have in all my families. I am so incredibly thankful for all of my wonderful brothers, sisters, parents, aunts, uncles, cousins, the list goes on......
They make me who I am and make my life what it is!

I hope everyone is able to spend this beautiful Thanksgiving holiday with the people they love the most, and that everyone can take a moment to count their blessings - we all have so many.

I am also so very thankful for all my friends who are like family to me. I love you all so much and thank the Lord every day for the friendships I am privileged enough to have.


Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Steph said...

I agree we all have so many things to be thankful for! Family is one wonderful thing to be thankful for. Hope you guys had a great Thanksgiving!