Thursday, September 25, 2008

"The bestest Daddy!"



As I lay in bed this morning thinking about the day ahead of me, my thoughts turned to my husband who had already gone to work hours before. I thought of my beautiful little girls and how loved they are by Trevor. He was their caretaker and provider instantly, from the day we met. How blessed I am to have such a wonderful man be the father of my children. Heavenly Father saved him for us because He knew Trev would be the glue that would hold our family together and keep us strong. Trevor really is the most amazing daddy. How many men in this world do you know who would take in not just a wife, but a whole new family and call it his own? We love him more than anyone could ever know.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

You guys are very lucky to have Trev, but he is even more lucky to have you! I love you guys!