These pics are adorable of Brinley and Kenz! Kenzi, no joke, looks exactly like you karyn. She always has but the older she gets the more and more identicle she looks to you. Also, how on EARTH do you get the cute scrapbook looking pictures on your website. I dont know how to do anything cute like that. PLEASE PLEASE TEACH ME!!!
2 comments:
I need copys of those pics! they are so cute! now we just need to find a dress up small enough for ashlin to wear and not trip over!
These pics are adorable of Brinley and Kenz! Kenzi, no joke, looks exactly like you karyn. She always has but the older she gets the more and more identicle she looks to you. Also, how on EARTH do you get the cute scrapbook looking pictures on your website. I dont know how to do anything cute like that. PLEASE PLEASE TEACH ME!!!
Post a Comment