So, we had our dinner party on Saturday night. I made all the food that I mentioned before on a previous post. We had Megan and Lloyd, Brett and Kira, Brit and Josh, Steph and Sal, and Kaitlan over. It was so much fun! I totally forgot to serve desert though (sorry guys!) I can't believe I did that.....I just left it sitting in my fridge and no one reminded me to get it out. I suck. So next time, I PROMISE to serve desert!!! Ha ha! Thanks for coming, guys. We had fun and love you all.
P.S. This coming Sunday, May 3rd, is Jamison's baby blessing at our meetinghouse in Orem (600 N. 150 E.)
The meeting begins at 11:00am, and then there's an openhouse luncheon at Trev's parents' home afterward in Provo (3594 N. Foothill Drive)
Everyone who is invited to this blog is definitely invited to attend the blessing!! Please come!
3 comments:
We had a lot of fun too! The food was great and it's always fun to have adult time! You are such a great hostess! We will definitely try and make it to the blessing!
It is asking alot of us to go to your church this sunday but we will try to make it!
Ha ha ha ha haaaaaa! You'd better make it! You make me laugh!
Post a Comment