Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Fun at the Park!

Last week, it was so sunny and gorgeous outside! One of my "besties," Leslie, and her little man Gabe came over to our house and we walked over to our neighborhood park for a fun little picnic. The kids were too excited to play, and didn't really eat much. They ran off to play on the slides and swings. They had so much fun!
Look at Gabey's adorable hat! So cute!



When Kenz was little, I followed her all over the place whenever we went to the park to make sure she was safe. She was always a little scared of the playground equipment. Ashlin however, is fearless! She was all over the place running and laughing and doing whatever she felt like doing with little or no help at all. It was hilarious!


Even Jamison enjoyed himself! You could tell that he was loving being out in the fresh air and laying in his stroller in the shade. He was so calm and smiley, and just so relaxed.

We had such an enjoyable time, and Les and I discovered that trips to the park are a lot more fun if you have adult company, so we decided we're going to do this every week this summer! I'm excited!


1 comment:

Leslie said...

that was so fun. Gabe woke up from his nap today, walked over to the window and said "I need to see when Kenzi and Ashlin get here" He was sad when I told him they weren't coming. I think he's already used to our weekly park visits :)