Friday, November 6, 2009

Fall Portraits 2009!

So, I really wanted to get some family pics done around Cache Valley so we could have memories of where we live. My friend Emily has a photography business and spent an evening with us snapping some cute pictures. It was an interesting couple of hours... Ashlin seems to be developing a real hate for cameras - screaming at every possible moment, the pics I wanted by the barn in our backyard didn't turn out that great, and the shoot ended with Jamison's shoe falling into the river and Trev having to retrieve it. Haha!
I have been simply dying to see how the pictures turned out. I still don't have them on a CD yet, but here are a few I lifted off her blog and edited... Auntie Em Photography. I can't wait to see the rest!


2 comments:

Becca Meservy said...

Karyn, You are such an inspiration! I love "stopping by" your blog when I go check my friends blogs to see what they're up to. I love seeing how you find ways to be a great mommy and still do things for you. (I hope that makes sense!) I know we've never actually met, but thank you for sharing the love and joy your family has for each other. You're doin' it right!

Petersons said...

super cute!