I have been accused of failing to blog for 78983204948693405986049720863.01 years. My sincerest apologies, Heather. Here you go! Haha!
So, I'm pretty sure that Summer, Chels and I are addicted to parties. They're so much fun to plan and put together. A bit stressful and expensive, but fun nonetheless.
The last one we did was on March 27th and it was a Shipwreck Pirate Dinner. All I can say is, WHAT A BLAST!
We rented the cabin lodge up in the canyon again, made a yummy dinner, and spent the entire day decorating the cabin to look just like a ship. Everyone had to come wearing their best pirate attire, and we had a treasure hunt. (The treasure was a pinata, but I decided that adults don't really care about all the candy and little toys in pinatas, so I added real cash to a bunch of the goodie bags.)
So, I'm pretty sure that Summer, Chels and I are addicted to parties. They're so much fun to plan and put together. A bit stressful and expensive, but fun nonetheless.
The last one we did was on March 27th and it was a Shipwreck Pirate Dinner. All I can say is, WHAT A BLAST!
We rented the cabin lodge up in the canyon again, made a yummy dinner, and spent the entire day decorating the cabin to look just like a ship. Everyone had to come wearing their best pirate attire, and we had a treasure hunt. (The treasure was a pinata, but I decided that adults don't really care about all the candy and little toys in pinatas, so I added real cash to a bunch of the goodie bags.)
Everyone seemed to have a lot of fun!
6 comments:
I'm definitely your number one blog stalker!!! thaaaaaaaank youuuuu!!! LOVE IT!
That looks like a ton of fun. The decorations are amazing.
that party looks awesome. I'm going to make you plan all my parties from now on (with compensation, of course)
WOW! that is just AWESOME! You guys do need to go into business. Way fun!
looks super cute! good job! You should totally start a business!
Post a Comment