Thursday, April 22, 2010

Aunt Karyn's House!

A few months ago, I started tending the most adorable little girl during the afternoons while her mama goes to school. I really enjoy it, and it's helped a lot financially. So I fixed up the upstairs loft and got it all ready for learning and fun. I currently have room for 2 more kids to care for during the weekdays. We have a lot of fun together, and I always incorporate some learning into the day.






If you know anyone in the Logan area who needs child care during the weekdays, please send them along to me! I'll do any age! Thanks guys!

$2.00 per child per hour during the day
$3.00 per child per hour after-hours
(I am not state certified, and I can't since I don't own my property, so I am not eligible for state assistance in child care money. Sorry!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I sometimes have moments when I think this is a great idea for me. It seems so fun. I don't think I'll ever do it but I'm sure you're awesome.

Steph said...

Looks super cute good luck!