Monday, May 17, 2010

Kenzi's Mother's Day Surprise

For Mother's Day, Kenzi's preschool class put together a special program for all their mommies:

Muffins, Mommy, and Me!

They started out by reading a book they had written together called "If you Give a Mom a Muffin." They each read out loud the page they had written. Kenzi's line was "If you give a mom a muffin, she will love it because I made it with chocolate chips."

They had each spent the day making a table for two for us to sit at. They made everything from the table cloth, to the paper flowers, to the hot pad they served us with. We ate little mini muffins and drinks with flower shaped ice.

They sang us the Muffin Man song, and a cute little mommy song to the tune of "Are you sleeping:"

We love mommies, We love mommies
Yes we do! Yes we do!
Mommies are for hugging
Mommies are for kissing
*blow a kiss*
I love you ! I love you!


No comments: