Sunday, October 26, 2008

Are YOU brave enough???

I must admit, I had to suck up some of my pride for this one.


All Natural ( no make up or doing your hair):

Yikes!



Dirtiest spot in your house:

You decide....they're both pretty bad.


Trev's desk:
or my junk basket on the kitchen counter:



Funniest thing in your house:

Right now it's this witch decoration. She laughs and spins around in circles. The girls think this is hilarious.
A Holiday decoration:

This is my fall barn star on the front door.



Worst Job:

Ugh, I HATE cleaning the bathroom. But don't worry, I deal with the disgust and clean it at least once a week.


Your Sink:

I despise this sink. Our landlords really need to make some updates to this place.




Where do you "Blog"?:

On my laptop right here on my couch. I can put a movie in for the girls and then sit right here with them while they watch and I blog.




Your Refrigerator:

Yeah, yeah. I know. It really needs a clean-out.



Favorite spot:

Mine and Trev's bed. Pretty sure this is the most comfortable bed in the whole world. Trevor picked out the bedding and brought it home without me even seeing it first. I'm just glad I have one of those few men with a little style.


Whew! That was intense. I tag Kaitlan.

2 comments:

~ Stacie ~ said...

I'm so happy to see that you did not WIMP out! thats awsome! You are so lucky to have a man with some style. My husband won't even buy himself clothes, I have too. I think the only thing he has boughten for our house is that HUGE awful big screen. Yuck! I decided to go private with our blog, If you send me your e-mail I can invite you. warr_169@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

this might take me a while to do this but i am totally going to do it. you will be frightened when you see me without make up and no hair done. hahaha this will be interesting