Wednesday, October 1, 2008

October???

Well, we welcomed in October
(one of my most favorite months)
with a very unusual heat wave.



The weather here is easily
85 Degrees each afternoon.


Where is the wonderful Fall Season
that I love so much??


At least the kids get to enjoy a few
extra days of summer weather.









Kenzi and Brinley wanted to play
outside so badly and run through
the sprinklers to escape some of
the yucky heat...

(especially since our Air Conditioner
broke and our house reaches terribly
high temperatures each late afternoon.)


So, we sent the girls out to play in the water.


Ashlin, however, who was standing at the back
door watching the other girls play outside,
started screaming and throwing a tantrum.







It was out of control.




At that point, I brought out Ashlin's swimming
suit that looks just like Kenzi's,









And of course, Ashlin starts clapping and laughing.

She just wanted to play too!


So, I guess we'll just have to deal with a
few more weeks of this crazy summer
weather during October.









1 comment:

~ Stacie ~ said...

your kids are super cute and I'm so happy that trevor is such a good daddy. Congrats on the new baby that will be here soon!