That's right...it's Kenzi Makae's birthday today!!
She's 3 years old now!

I can't believe it. This little girl is truly amazing. She's been through so much in her young life, and she still has all the spunk and spirit of any other little 3 year old. She's had to endure so much, and she's the only reason I am still here today. I always tell her that she is my guardian angel...and it's completely true.
I remember the day she was born. It was amazing. Even though I wasn't in the best place in my life at the time, I was more excited than anything to have this little baby and bring her home to be mine.
So, I want everyone to know how much I love her and how happy I am today, that I have my beautiful little 3 year old girl!!
Happy Birthday Kenzi Makae!

2 comments:
Happy Birthday Kenz!!! WE Love You!
Yay! Happy birthday Kenzi. We love you!!
Ooooh Karyn....remind me to tell you the AWESOME thing I discovered.... :)
Post a Comment