Okay, I forget to update this stuff sometimes. Being mother of two of the busiest little girls on the planet, tends to make you forget that there is in fact another one on the way.
Last week, I was at a wedding and a couple of people asked me how far along I am. I said "5 months, coming up on 6." Well, later that night as I lay in bed, I started to think about just how much longer I have.
Have you ever had one of those moments where you start to think about something you forgot to do, haven't done yet, or have a deadline for, and feel a sudden rush of panic? Well, I get that a lot (usually in the middle of the night when I can't do anything about it) And that happened when I suddenly realized that I'm {6 months, nearly 7 months pregnant!} Yikes! For those who don't know yet, Kenzi announced on Thanksgiving that we're having a baby boy, due March 6th. However, my two previous labor and deliveries have happened 2-3 weeks early. Which means, after Christmas (which is coming faster than I ever could have imagined,) I probably only have about a month and a half till this little guy decides to make his grand entrance. AAAGH!
And why am i panicked about this??? We have two girls. Which means all the clothes, bedding, toys, blankies, even bottles that we own are pink or purple! Why did I do that to myself? Yellow and green are perfectly fine colors for girls....couldn't I have just bought everything in those two colors? *sigh* The moral of today's story is....we condemn ourselves when we buy all of one color. Remember that!
P.S. We also haven't a single clue what we are going to name him....should I be panicking about this as well???
2 comments:
Karyn! Your so cute! You always make all your posts so entertaining to read:) Im not worried about you choosing a name, you always come up with something great sooner or later!
Wow! Thats great your having a boy! They are so fun. I totaly understand the clothes thing. I guess I was a little lucky to have had all boys. I think God wanted me to have all boys for that reason. I love little girl clothes and I would have gone broke if we had one. HAHAHA.....Me and Warren were the worst at picking out names, poor Brayden and Camden didn't even get one until after we left the hospital. Good luck with your baby and tell all my cute cousins, Aunt meg and Uncle Vaun hi.
Post a Comment