Hey all!
If you've been wondering why I haven't posted anything on here as often as I usually do, it's because I'd lost my camera! And let's be honest here; although some blog postings are interesting to read, we all enjoy it more if there's at least one visual aide. So, I thought it was kinda pointless to drone on about the last week or so without any pictures to complement my postings. So now, I'll play "quick-catch-up" for the last week with pictures only, so you can see how much fun we had =)
Any guesses on where in the world my camera was???
~The kids decorating the tree at Grammy and Poppa's~



~Uncle Kyle looking studly in a suit coat~

~Grandpa helping us get our freshly cut Christmas tree set up~




~Decorating our beautiful Christmas Tree~
We found it today! It was left at my parent's house on Thanksgiving. It was a rough 4 days without it....that thing is ALWAYS in my hand!
3 comments:
I LOVe it! I miss having a real tree :(
Glad you found your camera! Your Christmas tree is so cute. I loved having fresh trees growing up they smell so good.
hey Karyn! heres our address:
495 W. Corriente Ct.
Queen Creek, AZ 85243
So excited to get your christmas card and to see you guys in like 2 weeks:) love you
Post a Comment