Growing up at my
parent's house, they always out-did themselves each
holiday or special event when it came to ~
dinner time~. My mom has beautiful china, silver, and crystal which they always set the table with. She has so many
gorgeous table cloths and center pieces. And what fancy dinner is complete without tall
candlesticks in crystal candle holders? This year for
Thanksgiving, her table was so beautiful, I couldn't help but snap a few pictures to remember it by. We ate right after I took the pics, and I got lost in the food, and forgot to take any pictures of the actual dinner itself! But don't worry....as always,
the food was amazing too!
2 comments:
remember when your mom let us use her super nice dishes for dinner before a dance.....what was she thinking? :)
hey karyn look at my blog you got an award
Post a Comment