My kids finally have a cousin! Meet Baby Braden, Megan and Lloyd's new baby. He was born exactly 3 weeks after Jamison. We're thinking they'll probably be pretty close since they were born so close together. It's amazing how much difference 3 weeks can make right now; Jamison looks a lot bigger than the new baby! But it won't be long till they can play together!
They certainly look different though;They both look like their daddy's!
Thank goodness this part is over!
This part is much more fun!

Thank goodness this part is over!
This part is much more fun!
7 comments:
I love it! I haven't seen Megan's baby yet! Oh I love them both! I need to see them! Do you guys ever come down south?
they are both sooo cute!!!!! Thank you so much for posting pics!! I have been dying to see them together!!! haha its kinda funny cuz you and megan look like you could be twins almost in the pics haha. I love you and can't wait to see you next week!!! and hold the little cute babies!!! if you want, there is a contest on one of the blogs - you can go to my blog to get to it. Its the one that says life on the greener side...its my friend and she started a boutique called lannie Boutique and she makes cute little little shirts, etc. They are adorable! Maybe you could win! Go to her blog to find out more!!
How cute! They are so close together that will be so fun when they are older and can play. You guys are two cute moms! Even though its hard when they do arrive lack of sleep etc. It does beat being huge and pregnant! Good luck on the healthier food!
awww...he is cute!
So cute, I love the pic of them together. I can't believe what a difference 3 weeks makes. SOoooo cute!!!
Awww! he is sooo Cute! I can't belive how much Megan looks like aunt Meg. Gorgeous! Tell her congrats, and I LOVE his name! Love the pregers picture of you and Megan.
Cute blankets and even cuter boys :)
Post a Comment