Darling kids! I hope your adjusting well to 3 kids from 2. That was HARD for us! but it gets better, easier and fun the older they get. It goes by too fast!...Karyn, I don't know you very well, although through blog world I feel like I do. You seem like such a fun person. It will be fun to see you and your family at one of the next big family get togethers.....Lots of LOVE and hope things go well for your cute family.
3 comments:
you have the cutest little kids ever!!!!! and i still can't wait till i can come see the new cutie pie jamison!!
Cute kiddos! That picture of Jamison is sooooo cute! I'll tell everyone I know about Trevor's handy skills!
Darling kids! I hope your adjusting well to 3 kids from 2. That was HARD for us! but it gets better, easier and fun the older they get. It goes by too fast!...Karyn, I don't know you very well, although through blog world I feel like I do. You seem like such a fun person. It will be fun to see you and your family at one of the next big family get togethers.....Lots of LOVE and hope things go well for your cute family.
Post a Comment