Sunday, March 22, 2009

It never ceases to amaze me.....

...How our children can grow so quickly from



To...
Or from a...
To a...



Or, even from...

To...

If I've learned anything from being the mother of these sweet children, it's that it all goes by so fast. It seems just yesterday that I was pregnant with my first little one, and here I am now with my third....and he's growing so quickly! Today Trevor pointed out that Jamison is already filling out his little preemie sized outfits. They grow so fast, and soon enough, it'll be all over. It's time to cherish the short time that they are still so little, and we as parents are still the heroes in their lives.

2 comments:

Steph said...

They do grow up so fast it is important to enjoy the little things! That park you took your kids to in your previous post looks amazing!! I might have to take Isaak up there sometime.

The Gammell's said...

Ok Trev And Karyn, I love looking at your blog and keeping updated on your cute little fam. So if you see Ephraim on here it is me.