So, I've decided to join the smart crowd and make our family blog private...which means you will only be able to view it if you have been invited. Too many creep-o's in this world! I will be sending out invites via email to everyone who I have in my address book. If I miss you, or I don't have your email address, and you would still like to be able to view this blog, feel free to send me an email and I'll get you on the list.
You do not have to have your own blog to be able to view mine, but you will have to create a google account if you don't already have one. It's no big deal, and it will tell you how to do it.
Please let me know if I miss you!
Love you all,
-Karyn*
dancingkaryn@yahoo.com
2 comments:
How weird is that both of us going private on the same day! We must be pretty smart! Our blog is under Sal's e-mail keep us on your list
Guaposal@gmail.com
Hey Trevor and Karyn,
It's trevor's cousin Anna, I saw your blog through Jackie's. I'd love to get on the list to view your blog. You have such cute girl's and i'd love to keep updated on everything.
gammell1@netzero.com
Post a Comment