Monday, November 3, 2008

*Natural Born Flirt!*

I'm pretty sure that with every little girl baby born, comes the profound ability to shamelessly flirt with the opposite sex. Sunday night, Ashlin exhibited this silly, but unbelievably cute behavior. Ashlin has many Aunts and Uncles, and she loves them all...but Sunday evening, she singled out Uncle Tyler, Trevor's 14 year old brother. For some reason, she walked right up to Tyler, who was lounging on the floor, took his face in her little hands, and got very close to him, smiling and giggling. It was SO cute! Then, for about the next half an hour, she would crawl up to him, and roll on to her back flirting, batting her eyes, and giggling up at him. I got some great pictures of this, and I thought I would share them.









Attention all parents of little girls: Once a flirt, Always a flirt! Good luck!

1 comment:

Steph said...

That last picture is so cute of her. You must be in for it with two girls!