Here's what you do:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you!
5 comments:
I haven't known you for very long either. But we did have fun coming to your Halloween get together! It was nice of you to invite us! Yes I bet there will be more memories to come!
I remember the first time i met you! You were the cutest pregnant lady and I remember thinking Trev found a keeper!Im glad its been fun getting to know each other since you joined this crazy family!
I remember my cousin Trevor because we are the same age! When we were younger we had a lot more family reunions then we do know. I remember riding back with him and his family from one of those reunions and getting back to grandmothers house and Uncle Vaun came and told me my parents had been in an accident. They were ok, but BOY! was I glad I went back with your family! hahaha! I do remember going to yours and Trevors reception. It was so beautiful in Aunt Megs back yard And you were so beautiful too. I remember my cute cousins and my crazy aunts getting down on the dance floor. hahaha!(I love the Moody's) My kids also loved rolling down the little hill.
Um...there are a few for me to choose from.... Remember when we were in California and changed after our choir competition into our beach clothes and then got in trouble? Ooooh but it didn't matter because we looked cute and were ready to hit the beach! I just love you!
Oh Karyn, I have known you a very long time and I have more memories than I can count. (14 years, 3 mon, 22 days....Something like that.) You have probably shaped me more than any other peer of mine. I remember sitting in the camper on a stormy night in your back yard, sipping cider and writing stories. I remember the toothpaste at your 12th Birthday Party Sleepover. I remember sitting on the corner till who knows what hour of the morning. I remember when you got Narrator in Joseph. I remember sparklers on the 24th of July so long ago.
I love you girl!
Kristin
Post a Comment