Hey Karyn! I actually do have a way of 'self-inducing' but i can't write it here. If you want to call me tomorrow, I'd be happy to tell you all about it!! :D Your Cousin, Jackie!!
Ditto...I'll say it though. Do it. That's the number one, fail proof way to hurry this along. My brother in law called it doing the grown up when his gal was pregnant...don't know why. Also, going for walks and eating spicy food is supposed to help too. I have exactly no experience with any of it so if the advice is bad I can't be blamed. Sorry you're so uncomfortable though.
my sister in law amanda had a pregnacy blog its on my blog list under amanda. She has a list on the one of her last posts was about different way to self induce! check it out!
I do know that 'doing the grown up' does help, but what I was going to tell you about isn't the same thing. But it has been proven as a method of self induction.
5 comments:
Hey Karyn! I actually do have a way of 'self-inducing' but i can't write it here. If you want to call me tomorrow, I'd be happy to tell you all about it!! :D
Your Cousin,
Jackie!!
uh, yes I do know of one way..... and i'm pretty sure its the same thing Jackie is talking about :)
Ditto...I'll say it though. Do it. That's the number one, fail proof way to hurry this along. My brother in law called it doing the grown up when his gal was pregnant...don't know why. Also, going for walks and eating spicy food is supposed to help too. I have exactly no experience with any of it so if the advice is bad I can't be blamed. Sorry you're so uncomfortable though.
my sister in law amanda had a pregnacy blog its on my blog list under amanda. She has a list on the one of her last posts was about different way to self induce! check it out!
I do know that 'doing the grown up' does help, but what I was going to tell you about isn't the same thing. But it has been proven as a method of self induction.
Post a Comment