This morning, Trevor got a phone call from my OB, who said he woke up at 4 in the morning thinking about me, and decided he needed me to come in for an ultrasound....even though it's a Saturday. Although that's a sign of a very dedicated doctor, I was worried about the fact that he wanted me to come in on a weekend. But we went and he did an ultra sound to make sure that the cord was not wrapped around that baby's neck, preventing him from moving down the birth canal. This had been a concern, but the ultra sound revealed that all is well in that department, and my amniotic fluid levels are still great. We even got a VERY good look at his little face - chubby cheeks and all! So cute. The Doc is still going to strip my membranes on Monday, and if I haven't delivered by February 27th, he'll be inducing me that day. That seems so far away though......
Anyway, I hope everyone has a happy Valentines Day! And Happy Birthday to Trev's Mom!!!! WE LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment