Sunday, February 1, 2009

Hard Times

Tonight, I just got a real look at our current financial situation.
It's scary.
Everyone's seems to be right now.
I'm afraid.
But here's what I know:
1. I have an amazing husband who is working so very hard to make everything work.
2. We both have wonderful families who are willing to help us and take us in if needed.
3. We are a strong family unit, and we have a strong testimony and faith that Heavenly Father will help us and carry us through these difficult and stressful times.
Aren't all those things the most important things in life??
Times are hard.
We don't have a job.
We have a baby due this month.
We have to move.
I have to give myself pep-talks several times a day.
But I know everything will be alright.
It has to be.

3 comments:

Steph said...

Just remember you are not alone..Everyone is in the same boat one way or another. Food cost is up, Gas is up okay everything's cost is up budgets are tight for everyone. All you need is faith. Faith has carried Sal and I through our whole life together! Good luck with all the things coming your way!

Leslie said...

wait....woah...you are moving? I will call you. Just know that I love you...mk?

Anonymous said...

I know you guys will be okay! Times are definitely scary though. For everyone. Just know we think of you guys often:) Let us know if there is anything we can do to help:) Love you guys!