Saturday, January 31, 2009

!Caution! Contains Mild Nudity =)

We were all packed up and ready to go up to my mom and dad's house for dinner. The girls were still in their dresses, but to make them more comfortable, I removed their tights. We headed out into the cold to get into the car. I buckled Kenzi into her car seat, and Trev was getting Ashlin into hers.
Suddenly, he stopped in his tracks, a look of confusion on his face. Something wasn't quite right.


"What's the matter Trev?" I asked, and hurried around to the other side of the car to see what the problem was.

No words were needed though.


Evidently, taking the girls' tights off made them rather comfy......so Ash decided to take it a step further and remove her diaper as well!!


Ha ha!! Now I know not to leave just the diaper on the bottom, or we'll be left with nothing on the bottom!
Good thing we caught this before the hour drive to my parents' house!

1 comment:

~ Stacie ~ said...

That is so funny!!! I LOVE kids!