Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Keep an eye on your privacy settings!!

Hey everyone!
I just wanted to put out a little warning if you have your blog set to private. A couple of days ago, my friend Kira noticed that she could view my blog without logging in....something that is NOT supposed to happen if your blog is private. As soon as she alerted me of this, I went to my settings, and sure enough, my blog was no longer private. I'm not sure how this happened since I haven't changed it at all. I also have a cousin who this happened to, and doesn't know how it happened either. So, make sure you go to your privacy settings on a regular basis to be sure you're still private! Maybe Blogger has a glitch or something....I don't know. If anybody knows what could have happened, let me know because I'm clueless. And when it comes to my little family, I want to make SURE that we're protected!
Thanks everybody!
Loves!

No comments: