I have so many amazing friends who have so many wonderful talents! Today I was able to get together with one of my best friends Leslie, and pose for some photographs of my little belly......okay, big belly. It was so much fun! Here are a few of my favorites.......





I LOVE being a Mommy, and I'm SO excited to have another little one in my life. The idea of three kids ages 3 and under, was pretty overwhelming at first, but I am so blessed to be the Mommy of such amazing children.
Thanks so much Leslie, for capturing these beautiful moments of motherhood. They are gorgeous, and I just love them!
Check out Leslie's Photography Blog for more beautiful portraits and her package information.
2 comments:
How fun! Those turned out so cute! You wanna see a big belly check me out when im nine months! :) I like the last one of your shadows.
i LOVE all these pictures!!!!!!!! dang i want a baby:( someday someday!!
Post a Comment