Saturday, January 24, 2009

A couple more photos and a tough decision

I'm getting some of these printed and having them framed and put up in the baby's nursery. The only problem is, I'm having a really hard time deciding which ones to put up! I don't know which ones would be best to put in a baby's room....and there are several different styles to choose from. Obviously the ones of Kenz and Ash are going in their rooms, so I'm just trying to decide which 2 belly shots to use. I could use some input! If any of you have 2 favorites (or any that you think I should NOT use) comment and help me! I really suck at making decisions! Thanks SO much!!!!





P.S. don't forget to look at the ones from my previous post too. I'm considering those as well. Thanks all! Loves!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey Karyn!! I will share with you my top 3 choices! I loved them all and couldn't eliminate to just two. I think you should do the last one of this post and the first 2 of the previous post I LOVE those the most!! and in my opinion those seem to fit the most to have in the baby nursery! Love you!!

Steph said...

How fun looks like you got lots of great shots! I like the last two of each post! Good luck choosing which ones to frame!