Ashlin was having a hard time with Kenzi being gone for the last few days. The poor little thing just didn't know what to do with herself! So Trevor had the idea just to take Ash to feed some ducks that live near our house and have a little picnic in the back of our car. It turned out to be just the thing Ashlin needed!
We pulled up to the spot, and these big, fat ducks immediately came waddling out (obviously knowing what was in store for them.)
Ash wasn't quite so sure about them at first. And was really hesitant to get near them, let alone feed them!
She decided she'd much rather climb up in the car and have a few slices of her own.........far out of reach from the ducks who were nearly her size!
But Trevor (as always) was able to talk her down from the car and coax her into throwing the ducks a few pieces of bread.
By the end of our "duck-feeding adventure" Ash was very proud of herself! I think sometimes she needs to do things without Kenz around so she can see that she really can do things on her own.
It sure was fun!
3 comments:
I do think it's good for her to do things on her own....without the influence of anyone else except her own little brain. I hope that I will remember to do this when my kids get older...so they learn to make decisions on their own.
She's pretty dang cute too!
I love to feed the ducks!!! It is so fun! Your little family is just so cute!
Thanks for the Idea and telling us where you went Brin had a blast feeding the ducks!
Post a Comment