Sunday, May 3, 2009

Two Birthdays and a Baby Blessing

This past weekend was super busy....but the good kind of busy! We got to see so much family and have so much fun! I love getting to hang out with the people I'm related to =)

On Saturday, we had two grandma birthdays to celebrate!
First, we went up to Trev's great aunt Sonja's house to see Grandma Whittle. She is Trevor's great grandmother, making her our children's great-great-grandmother. Pretty amazing, huh? And how old is this wonderful Grandmother? 103 years old. Yep! Kenzi just loves her!


Kenzi and her favorite little playmate, Cousin Brinley!

Brett and Kira's fam...+ Kenzi. Sorry guys!~



After we finished up there, we headed to Mom and Dad's to celebrated Grandmother's 85th birthday! As a surprise for Grandmother, her youngest son Jamison flew in from El Paso for her birthday. This is Uncle Jamison holding Baby Jamison. Pretty cool!

We had a little talent show as part of the party. Lloyd and Megan danced ballroom, Great Aunt Kay and Uncle David sang, Lloyd break danced, and Dad did his "Chinese Elvis." I wish I had gotten more video of all of this!



Grandmother's so cute! I just love her!


Sunday was Baby Jamison's special day. He was blessed in our church that day. Trevor gave a beautiful blessing that everyone could tell was truly inspired. Afterward, we had a luncheon party at Mom and Dad's house.


This is Grandmother with her 106th great-grandchild. Coincidence that she and Uncle Jamison happened to be there for this blessing day? I think not. Four Generations. So neat.
My mom and dad with Baby J.

So sweet.



Uncle Kyle holding Jamison.




It was a wonderful day filled with so many friends and family. I loved it! Thanks to everyone who came.
We love you~

3 comments:

Leslie said...

You WERE busy! It sounds like you had a way fun weekend! Jamison looks so cute in his little outfit, and I LOVE your blonde hair! Jealous!

Steph said...

you guys were busy, but like you said busy with great things. Thanks for the invite to the blessing it's always so special to see a little one dressed in white. He looks so cute and I love the pic of your family all together on the top of your blog!

~ Stacie ~ said...

So sad I missed it, I herd it was a blast! Loved Uncle Vauns performance LOL! I herd my dad broke out in song too! LOL!