Monday, May 11, 2009

More amazing photos by Leslie!

This past week, Leslie and I got together so she could take Jamison's blessing portraits. They turned out so beautiful! I love them!

She also got some cute pics of all three kids together....

And some gorgeous shots of the girls. Ashlin was the best poser she's ever been!
It was a bit harder to get Kenz to smile this time, but Les was still able to get some great photos.



Leslie had to rush and get them edited really fast so I could have them printed by Saturday and make some Mother's Day gifts for the grandmas with them. Thanks Les, you're amazing! I would recommend her as a photographer to anyone! From newborn photos, to family portraits, to graduation pictures - she's just so good. At a price you can't beat anywhere. Go to lesliemccleeryphotography.blogspot.com for more details.

3 comments:

Leslie said...

seriously, I LOVE them...and I know I told you this but, I think they are my faves so far :) Love those kids, even if they do wear us out!!!!!!!

Petersons said...

beautiful kids! i cant believe how much Jamison looks like Trevor!

Steph said...

those pictures are so cute! I love how bright the colors look in the colored photos.