Normally, Ashlin is a constant ball of energy running around from one thing to the next all day long. It takes a lot to hold her down, but that was the case the other day. I walked out into the living room to find this, and knew something wasn't quite right.

Then, a litte bit later:

After answering the door and talking to Kira for a few minutes on the front step, I turned to see this:

Okay, now I KNOW she's sick! I took her temperature.....102.3 F
Uh oh. Swine flu?
Okay, calm down. Let's not freak out here.

After Trevor got home late that night:

I got her in to the doctor that next day. Poor little girl has an ear infection. The crazy thing is, she was still happy as could be. The only way you could tell she was sick was by how lathargic she was. But, we got her on some antibiotics and she's doing great now!
2 comments:
Poor little girl! What a trooper she must be tough to not be screaming her head of with an ear infection! I hope she is feeling better. That pic of you kiddos on the top is soooo cute!
Awww, Thats too bad.....Glad she's feeling better.
Post a Comment